452. A LITTLE EXTRA FOR MOTHERSDAY

3:34:00 AM


Mother's Day is around the corner and I already surprised my mom this week with her very first gift. Even thought it's only the 13th of May, there's no excuse to not spoil our lovely moms for the whole week! I really love the idea of giving her small gifts that make her smile and which she can enjoy the whole year. From beauty products to a nice shirt and items that will help her in her daily life. Flowers and chocolates are always a good idea, but once they're gone, they're gone forever. So let's give her something which she can enjoy a little longer!

Since I'm a fulltime blogger and I'm more at my office than I am in the city, online shopping became my best friend. It already was my best friend (duh!), but now a little more. Let's say it becomes a part of the family, haha! So for her gifts and today's gift post, I took a look on Amazon. They have everything you're looking for in different price ranges and if you have an Amazon Prime account, you can enjoy their fast and free shipping service. Say hello to your new life saver! 

So for Mother's Day I've made a list of 7 items under 20€ which can be perfect as a little extra gift to surprise your mom with. And of course we can't forget to start with giving her a little card to thank her for everything she did for us and to tell her how much we love her! These two are absolutely adorable, aren't they?



1. Hallmark Mother's Day card with golden details // 2. Hallmark Mother's Day pink letters card

And now it's time for the little extra's! They're seven unmissable items if you ask me. A scented candle is always perfect to have at home. Especially during late evenings while you're reading a book or when you're taking a bath: me-time for sure! The multi card wallet is a perfect idea to store all your shopping/client cards. Cause moms do have plenty of them! I've also added a Charcoal scrub as our moms deserve another me-time treatment and the hydrating prep primer is unmissable to their make up or morning routine! And how cool is this special Mother's Day t-shirt? I need one for my mom asap! The two last items on the list are a funny coffee/tea mug and an universal phone holder so they can read recipes from Pinterest, watch movies,... without holding their phone all the time! This might be helpful for me as well actually... 

Happy shopping at Amazon loves and I already wish all the moms an amazing and unforgettable Mother's Day!

1. Scented Jasmine Candle from La Jolie Muse // 2. Small card holder wallet from YLEN // 3. Dead Sea salt Scrub from Pranaturals // 4. Face Primer from ELF 
5. Mother's Day tee with text // 6. Funny coffee or tea mug for moms // 7. Universal hands free Phone holder

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook