441. WHAT I'M WEARING ON CHRISTMAS DAY

7:46:00 AM


Ho ho ho! A very Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you've all had a lovely time with family, friends and of course with a lot of presents and good food. I celebrated it with my parents yesterday as we don't really celebrate it that 'big' with many family members. Since a couple of years it's just us, our little perfect family and mom who cooks delicious food. It is also, next to my birthday, the moment I look forward too to dress up a little bit: putting on a nice dress, pretty shoes and the days after Christmas I walk around in my Christmas sweater. Haha, so unmissable during this time of the year!

The dress I choose to wear this year is one I got back in 2015. However I still love it a lot and never gets out of 'fashion'. Velvet and see-through materials are every year, over and over again, typical Christmas fabrics, and as I'm not a glitter or sparkle kind of girl I always like to stand out with my shoes or accessories. So this time I went for embellished sock boots and a minimalistic ring. A ring? Yes, I know. I usually don't wear a lot of jewelry but this silver ring from LUZ accessories was just too pretty. It's easy to style with different looks and simply a must have! Go to the LUZ website to see all their jewelry.

Last but not least: meet my new sock boots. In the meantime I got a collection of different colors but didn't have a pair with embellishment on it. They're from the Sacha Party Collection and are even perfect for New Year! Talking about that, what are your plans on NYE?

(Zara see-through and velvet dress // Sacha sock boots // LUZ accessories ring)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook