438. THESE ARE MY AUTUMN MUST HAVES

9:58:00 AM


Even though it feels like it's winter, I need to stay realistic and accept that it's only Autumn. The cold weather means it's about time to take out all the summer garments of my wardrobe and to bring in new and warm pieces. Not only outstanding and eye-catching clothes or shoes are important but especially good basics that will get me through these chilly months are a must! I made an outfit with my first favorite items to give you some inspiration as well.

First of all: go for basic sweaters that will match any kind of outfit you wear. This camel ruffled version from MbyM is absolutely one that matches edgy and classic styles. Next to that I always love to do shoe shopping during these months. I can have 100 pair of different shoes during Winter and these laced up ankle boots from Omoda are just perfect. I haven't seen them before and I love that little fact. I'm sure you all know the frustration when you walk around in a city and pass by 10-ish people with the same look? Click here to shop the boots! I know you love them :) 

Last but not least: accessories! They break or make your look. And the most important is a good watch. This new classic petite 'reading' from Daniel Wellington completes my outfit for sure. The silver hardware and leather strap are a perfect match with the color of my bag and the shoes. Don't you think so? And I have some amazing news for you! You can have -15% with the code 'VANDYCK15; 'till the 22nd of December on any order... Yaaay, hallo Christmas gifts! If you love the model I'm wearing you can click here to find it immediately or go to www.danielwellington.com to discover all the watches. 

Which items are your Autumn must haves? Let me know! 

(Zara coat and leather skirt // MbyM sweater // Omoda boots // Pinko bag // Daniel Wellington watch)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook