432. RIGHT ON TIME FOR HOLIDAYS

3:44:00 AM


It has been a week since I came back from a little break. I spended 8days on my first cruise ever with MSC (more about that soon) and went for a couple of days to Sevilla with my parents to celebrate my birthday. The timing couldn't be more perfect as the weather in Belgium was driving me crazy and I needed some vacation. Talking about timing: it's time to show you my new Daniel Wellington watch: the classic petite Ashfield

I've always been loving their watches and I already got some beautiful models in my collection. However this black with rose gold details is really standing out. The mesh bracelet makes it so sophisticated and it's a timeless piece which perfectly matches my style. The Ashfield model also exists with silver lining, for those who prefer silver!

I really can't wait to show you more about the amazing trip I've made last month. Now it's time to sleep. If Daniel Wellington brings out an alarm clock one day: I will get myself one as well. Btw: use the code 'VANDYCK15' to get -15% discount on your order.

(Blazer from Zara // Skirt from Stradivarius // Adidas sneakers via Take off // MBYM tee // Daniel Wellington watch)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook