35. TWENTY TWO YEARS LATER

10:12:00 AM

www.theafterworkblog.com

Happy birthday to me...  
It has been quite quiet on the blog the last few days and week. But I had a pretty good reason for that: I was celebrating my birthday every single free moment after work. Starting from having a crazy pre-birthday party last friday and going to the concert of Gyptian on Saturday in Antwerp. Yesterday, the actual date of my birthday (16th of September) I did some wishlist shopping and now I'm ready for the official Birthday party on friday.

Every time I celebrate my birthday I realise how fast time passes by. I can still remember my sweet 16, and now 6years later I'm celebrating number 22. Time to enjoy life to the fullest! Lots of parties, spending amazing times with friends and loving everything I do.

Thanks to all of you for your lovely messages on Facebook and Instagram. Thanks for the love!
And can you guess what I bought from my birthday wishlist?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gelukkige verjaardag! Wilde je een fijne dag wensen, maar zo te lezen gaat dat prima lukken ;)
    www.daarboven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well happy birthday to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook