28. SELFIES WITH MAC

10:46:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Some shameless selfies...
I took some selfies with my new bright pink lipstick from the 'Kelly Osbourne for Mac Cosmetics collection'. The name of the lipstick is 'Kelly Yum Yum' and I totally understand where the name comes from. It's like a melted candy bar and the color looks as yummy as sweets. Who could resist such a lovely candy pink color? No one. 
And certainly not me.

When I started my Mac lipstick addiction, almost one year ago, I could never think about using such bright colors. Even a red lipstick wouldn't be my first pick. Since I've colored my hair in blonde (platina blonde), I only want to wear bright colors. Red is my daily color for work and for the weekends or nights out I go for special colors such as this pink, lilac, purple or blue. Yes blue! Using these colors is for me a great way to add some power to my minimalistic looks. What do you think about bright colored lips?

The other lilac lipstick from Kelly's collection, that I've shown you in yesterday's post, will be online later! 

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com 
(H&M bikini top // Kelly Osbourne for Mac Cosmetics lipstick)

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Really beautiful photos, they don't look much like selfies but I think they more resemble art works because they express true emotions and you have awesome delicate features and grace in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Yum Yum .. Kinda Like Candy Yum Yum ...lol. The color looks great on you .. looks like something Kelly would actually wear as well.. great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! The hair and lipstick look really good on you. It's good to have color in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup you carry off those bold colours well... its good to keep on experimenting with different looks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit from H&M... Suite you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly yum yum .... :) (Reminds me of Peter Sellers and birdie num num) The colour of the lipstick really compliments your skin tone and it's such a happy colour as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since both your hands are in the photo, they are not exactly selfies. Hehe. But great pics and great looking hair and outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice selfie for a lady's lipstick and good product promotion. Keep on discovering different kinds of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great ( a little like a young Marisa Tomei)! I used to wear natural shades but since getting older, I've become a little more bolder with brighter colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess it's not shameless if you look great in the photos. Nice photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bikini top. Do you do these photos yourself? You are talented at selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice color! Suit you very much. And you are beautiful my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous on your pink lipstick. More selfie please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the color, but would never wear it myself! I just started a blog today, can you give me some advice? Check it out @ http://sincerelychevy.blogspot.be/

    Thanks!
    Chevy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am also using Mac pink lipstick and it makes me feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Die kleur staat je echt geweldig! Die wil ik ook wel toevoegen aan mijn kleine collectie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook