26. JUST ONE MESSAGE

11:11:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com


Merci, Thank you, Danke, Gracias, Takk,...
I could say it in all excisting languages worldwide but even than I wouldn't have said enough 'Thank you' for these last 31days. On the 18th of August (3days ago) this new blog project 'The AFTER WORK blog' celebrated his first month-birthday. It's not a huge birthday party but I'm so proud of how the blog looks and how everything is going.

One month ago, on the 18th of July, during my vacations I started this new blog project to give my 5years blogging experience a new boost. Changing from blog, name and subject was a risk. It would be a huge fail or just something great! It was up to me and my readers. Luckily I had an enormous support from my loyal readers, friends and family. And the new blog ended his first month with +12.000readers! It's just so amazing. My old blog, YDDOFBLOG, had an average visitors counter of 15.000 each month. So I'm very happy that I almost reached the same amount. It's still unbelievable!

I'm looking forward to show you more posts, pictures and to share stories of my personal life (the home project) with you. Also a huge 'Thank you' to all the new brands that supported me during this new beginning. Amazing collaboration started due to this new blogging project and I can't wait what the future will bring for all of us!

You are all amazing! Thank you all x 1000.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook