16. SIMPLE MINT

12:43:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Enjoy the simple things...
Enjoying the most simple things in life makes us most of the time also the most happy person. Even when we talk about going out for a walk, sitting in front of the TV watching a movie or sharing a glass of wine with your best friend. It doesn't have to be something extremely expensive or difficult. As long as they make you happy, these moment are priceless...

Right now I really enjoy styling the items I receive and buy for The Home Project. Especially now that I will start (next weekend) painting the walls in my bedroom, dressin and work space. Hopefully I will be aible to do the bathroom and stairs too, so that the first two levels are finished. 

Besides that my ideas, which I first only had on paper, are starting to become reality. Like I've said before: I didn't want my rooms to look like the typical black and white interiors. I wanted to add a special eye catching color in each room to give it some extra personality. So in this post another reveal of one of the colors I will use in one of the rooms. The grey one you already discovered. Mint is number two.

Mint is a color with such a fresh look, a soft feeling and still has the power to give your space the energy that it needs. I'm sold Mister Mint!

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com
(White and grey cushion from H&M HOME // Mint graphic cushion and mint candle from My ex boyriend // Kahler candle holder // Mint MUUTO design lamp // CASA wooden table)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Heel mooie stuks, ik zou ook zeker voor munt details gaan :)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could definitely see all of these items in my place! First of all mint green is my favorite color and i simply love all these items. So fresh and catchy...and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw de Muuto lamp is geweldig! Hij staat al een paar maanden bovenaan mijn verlanglijstje maar vind het nog steeds aardig duur voor een lampje :(

    xx Rachel | boringthngs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint is inderdaad een toffe frisse kleur. Ik heb net een poef in die kleur laten bekleden en kaarsen erbij gekocht :-)

    X Chris addictedtofashion.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ziet er heel mooi uit! Het is sowieso een mooi kleur!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waauw mooie kleurtjes! liefs, ik volg je via bloglovin je kan mij ook volgen als je mijn blog interesant vind!

    www.madebyirenelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook